Rediffmail Money rediffGURUS BusinessEmail

Al-Badr disowns Mysore terror plotters

October 30, 2006 16:05 IST
Source:PTI

Pakistan-based terrorist outfit Al-Badr on Monday disowned the two persons arrested after a gunbattle with police in Mysore last week.

"The police claim that the arrested persons are affiliated with Al-Badr. They have no association with the organisation," a caller introducing himself as Abu Atif Hijazi, spokesman of the outfit, said over phone to PTI in Srinagar.

Karnataka Director-General of Police B S Sial told reporters in Bangalore on Friday that two Pakistani militants Mohd Ali Hussain and Mohd Fahad affiliated with Al-Badr were arrested after a shootout with police in Mysore.

Source: PTI
© Copyright 2026 PTI. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of PTI content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent.

WEB STORIES

Katrina Kaif's Top 10 Songs

13 Bengali Veg Dishes That Make You Go Bong Bong!

7 Wonderful Car-Free Places In The World

VIDEOS

NewsBusinessMoviesSportsCricketGet AheadDiscussionLabsMyPageVideosCompany Email